- Aequitas is a SEBI registered Portfolio Management Service (PMS).
- Since its inception, Aequitas has been one of the top performing PMS's in the country, delivering absolute returns of 803% to clients (53% CAGR since inception) as of 31st March, 2018.
- Aequitas is a research focused organization investing in high growth companies, available at reasonable valuations and which have significant potential for long term capital appreciation.
- Currently Aequitas has over INR 10 billion assets under management and is poised for exponential growth in the years to come.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
- "You're neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You're right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right - that's the only thing that makes you right.And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don't have to worry about anybody else."
Low churn ratio -tax free returns and low transaction cost
We believe in long term investing and we do not trade which results in lower transaction costs and long term capital gains for clients.
Tax efficient investing
Majority of returns are long term capital gains which are taxed at lower rates.
No distributors and intermediaries; grown through references
We do not work with distributors and intermediaries. We have grown entirely through references and word of mouth publicity. We have direct one-on-one relationships with all our clients.
Best risk adjusted returns
We have the highest returns given our level of risk.
Best 3 year performance
We have one of the best 3 year track records.
NUMBER OF CLIENTS
ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT Cr.
Siddhartha a qualified Chartered Accountant is the driving force behind Aequitas & has over 13 years of experience into Equity research and Equity Fund Management.
Siddhartha started his career as a Research Analyst with Sushil Finance and has worked with Strat cap Securities, Principal PNB AMC & Reliance Capital Asset Management (RCAM)
Neerav is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has more than 10 years experience in the capital markets.
Neerav has handled operations, back office, fund accounting & dealing functions at various points in his stint at Reliance and Birla AMC